U.S.- Caught in the middle?
Well, three years ago I told a group of friends of mine, I hope Iran, Syria, and everyone else surrounding Iraq don't get together. I don't like it, we're surrounded. Guess I was kinda close, as it seems now.
I think we need some folks in Congress that are good chess players. Knowing how to anticipate, and see the consequences of an action might be a good thing right now.
Another good thing would be term limits for Congress. Those guys, and ladies
have farrrrrrrrr to long to develope strange bedfellows in big business. This is the key
to stopping the power brokers from continuing. A flat tax is another.
Something to look out for now. China, North Korea, Russia, Syria, Iran, and Saudi Arabia. Talk about strange bedfellows. They "will " in a crunch, band together against the U.S. The outcome? How well do you speak Chinese or Arabic? What kind of shape is your bicycle in? Happy blogging!
Another good thing would be term limits for Congress. Those guys, and ladies
have farrrrrrrrr to long to develope strange bedfellows in big business. This is the key
to stopping the power brokers from continuing. A flat tax is another.

<< Home